What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Frostbite? Was probably 75 degrees here when they left. Very curious to hear your thoughts on the Juan Lopez #1. If you don't like it, so be it. I really just wanted you to taste what a proper JL is. For me it's citrus and cream. A few years rest on them really brings the flavor to the forefront. Could keep going but will stop there and wait to hear back.

Moving forward tonight's cigar is truly exceptional. One of those that you don't want to end and when it does you don't brush your teeth because you can still taste just how good it was.
2003 Dip 1
Yeah, it's 3 here....

Much appreciated. I'll report back on my findings :)

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The floral flavors popped right from the start. Mineral/floral/little bit of leather. Made my top five CCs for sure, hope you enjoy dude.
I ordered a 3 pack with my first order, so I will smoke one now and let the other rest for as long as I can tolerate it :) I gave the other one away. I will post up my thoughts later this evening, but sounds like it should be an enjoyable smoke.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I ordered a 3 pack with my first order, so I will smoke one now and let the other rest for as long as I can tolerate it :) I gave the other one away. I will post up my thoughts later this evening, but sounds like it should be an enjoyable smoke.
If you like it, buy more. The more you own, the more that age themselves by default :)