What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Being new to CC's, the HdM Epi 2 tonight was a really great smoke IMO. This is the first time that I've smoked one so far down that I actually burnt my fat fingers a few times. I just couldn't seem to put it down, until it fell out of my mouth upon burning my lips ever so slightly. Funny how that works! This may have just earned itself a spot in my wineador. I'm pretty sure that some age would do this stick wonders. Anyone else have the same sentiments about this particular smoke?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425702473.437686.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425702801.950349.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Mike, how's your experience with tubes? Make any difference? I have opened tubes in stores plenty of times and found the green plume so have been deterred from ordering any, but they look so badass
Big fan of Tubos. Imo the best way to age cigars. Inspect when you get them, put caps back on, and let them sit. Some of the best cigars I have ever had were stored in tubes as far back as the 70's. Only issue is they take up a lot of real estate in storage.

brandoncpm

BoM Nov '13
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Big fan of Tubos. Imo the best way to age cigars. Inspect when you get them, put caps back on, and let them sit. Some of the best cigars I have ever had were stored in tubes as far back as the 70's. Only issue is they take up a lot of real estate in storage.
I have a couple more 07 siglo II tubos and they have been some of the best cigars I've ever had. I do take the caps off every once in a while and let them breath just because I got nervous when I found mold on one but agree they definitely age differently