What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
RyJ Short Churchill

Have only had a handful, but they have been consistently tasty and with good burn,draw and construction.

Definitely starting to grow on me, and are reasonably priced for a cc Robusto size.

Planning to pick up a few more and see if they are consistently good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoked an LFdC Siboney, a Canadian regional, for the Canadiens game. Then I smoked a RyJ Petit Royale with some Canadian rye to celebrate the first Canadian team to make the Stanley Cup Final in a decade.

Wish LFdC made more regular production smokes, as all the ER's seem to be very popular and get good reviews everywhere.
My first will be a Paises Bajos ER I bought un a private sale on another forum.
Next month I will be trying about 6 ER's I have acquired, as my first foray into the ER realm of cc's.

Also really enjoyed the Petit Royales I have had and plan to get some more

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Jrfoxx , you will find that many (most?) of the ERs don't match the profile of their regular production cigars. But some are actually better, so it's a big crapshoot.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I've heard from a number of people. Just looking to expand my horizons a little in the cc world so figured I would get some and see how it goes.

At this point I have pretty much tried everything I could find as singles (I am just now getting set up for boxes after 10 years of buying only singles, 3,4,and and 5packs).

LE's may be next on the list but not sure as they tend to be pretty expensive and not necessarily worth the money often from what I've heard