What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
RyJ Short Churchills

Excellent taste and perfect draw,burn and construction again.

Haven't had more than a handful of these, but they have been a consistently great, reasonably priced smoke.

Enough so that I'm debating between a box of these or a box of Montecristo no.4's with my next order.

Suspect I will end up going with these for a longer smoke time, something different (smoke a lot of monte 3's and 4's), they are tubos which I love for keeping one in my pocket and the price difference is negligible.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trinidad Fundadores

My first one of these thanks to a generous gifter.

Extremely tasty and excellent draw,burn and construction

Cold draw seemed fairly tight, but once lit I had no problem getting good smoke volume out of it.

Lasted me an hour and a half, which surprised me as everything, regardless of size, always takes me an hour give or take a little.

All in all a great smoke and I can definitely see why they are so popular and well regarded.

Already have a trade arranged for 5 more, lol

Will be arriving in a couple weeks with my box split of Cohiba Coronas Especiales and a QDO 50 (would have loved to get more of the QDO's as I love them and only have 1 left, but he only has 3 and would only part with 1)

Should get a full box of Fonseca Delicias around the same time too.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LFdC Elegidos

My first of these

Very tasty, definitely on the milder side.

Excellent draw and construction.

Burn was off the entire time in spite of repeated corrections, but that could initially be from having to use a plain old bic lighter, and then smoking a a fairly strong wind after that.

Also did require 3 or 4 puffs to get good smoke volume, as if it was too moist or going out. Been in my tupperdoors like everything else for several months, and came from an individual, not a vendor anyway.

No idea what was up with that, but have had it happen a few times before with other smokes.

Regardless of all that, which I don't think was due to a construction issue with the Cigar, still a pretty good smoke for a relatively lower price for a Robusto size cc.

Nice morning smoke or whenever you want something on the milder side.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cuaba Exclusivos

Dont see much posted about Cuaba for some reason.

Very tasty as usual, and slightly tight but acceptable draw as usual.

Construction was excellent.

Burn was a bit off the entire time, but not enough to need correction really . This is common for me with figarados for some reason.

All in all, a really good smoke

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I may make a request of all the members who post in this thread, could you please list the marca and vitola for what you post?

Many simply post just a picture, and I'm not able to identify the vast majority of them by sight. I'm guessing I'm not alone in that.

I use these types of threads on multiple forums for ideas on new smokes to try, so it would be more helpful if I knew what people were posting.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Monday nights Cigars:

17' CORO
- Vanilla, Citrus, Cream :) :) :) :)
View attachment 163376

19' San Cristóbal de la Habana La Fuerza - Toast, Cinnamon, Caffe Latte :) :) :)
View attachment 163377

Blah :)

Ok :) :)

Good :) :) :)

Tasty :) :) :) :)

Heavenly :) :) :) :) :)
Nice.
The CoRo and Siglo II's are my current favorite Cohibas, but may soon be surpassed by the Coronas Especiales after I smoke through my box split of them.

Loved the 3 I have had from a previous order. Unfortunately even pricier than the Siglo and CoRo's, so will be hard to keep in stock without doing box splits.

Also love the La Fuerzas. Extremely tasty smokes.