What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Tuesday nights Cigars:

19' Punch Punch
- Sweet Tea, White Chocolate, Cream :) :) :)
View attachment 163401

18' La Flor de Cano Robusto Edición Regional Países Bajos - Roasted Coffee, Carmel, Almonds :) :) :)
View attachment 163402

Blah :)

Ok :) :)

Good :) :) :)

Tasty :) :) :) :)

Heavenly :) :) :) :) :)
Really enjoyed the Paises Bajos I had.
Great smoke and would love to buy some more in the future if I can find a vendor that has them or someone is willing to sell a few on OLH forums.

Just started exploring the realm of ER's a couple months ago and so far I certainly haven't been let down except for one peeling wrapper on a Diplomaticos Belux el Diputado. Was still a great tasting smoke.

Still have 4 more ER's in my stash to try, and so far I have heard good things about the ones I have.

Definitely intend to try more as I find them available.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Really enjoyed the Paises Bajos I had.
Great smoke and would love to buy some more in the future if I can find a vendor that has them or someone is willing to sell a few on OLH forums.

Just started exploring the realm of ER's a couple months ago and so far I certainly haven't been let down except for one peeling wrapper on a Diplomaticos Belux el Diputado. Was still a great tasting smoke.

Still have 4 more ER's in my stash to try, and so far I have heard good things about the ones I have.

Definitely intend to try more as I find them available.

From the flavor profile you like the ER's are going to really fit in your wheelhouse! It's just the cost the sucks, but comparable to vintage.
So if you buy new regular production cigars for your everyday and buy some ER's for special occasions you will be a happy camper!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From the flavor profile you like the ER's are going to really fit in your wheelhouse! It's just the cost the sucks, but comparable to vintage.
So if you buy new regular production cigars for your everyday and buy some ER's for special occasions you will be a happy camper!!!
Yeah, they are a bit pricey. Fortunately got the ones I have for a pretty good price though fortunately. Likely wont be the same with future ones though I'm guessing

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1950 Tampa Needles Havana Cigarillo

Still quite a bit of good flavor after 70 years, and considering it wasn't a high end cigar when it was made.

Had that unique taste I have had with most vintage cigars, an undelying mustyness or something along those lines.

Not the greatest smoke, but perfect burn draw and construction and always interesting to smoke a U.S. made, Cuban tobacco, pre-embargo cigar.