What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I may as well place another order now...10 is not gonna be enough:cigar::banghead:
And that's how it all starts. Twice a day I consider adding more storage and where to fit it. Then I look at what I've collected and think I could maybe smoke all these cigars in 10 years if I tried really hard. Now that I'm reading my own words I still think I need more storage.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
And that's how it all starts. Twice a day I consider adding more storage and where to fit it. Then I look at what I've collected and think I could maybe smoke all these cigars in 10 years if I tried really hard. Now that I'm reading my own words I still think I need more storage.
ITSS ALL GOOD BRO!! You are not alone lol

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Ain't that the truth. I could probably stop buying now, smoke a cigar a day for the next 4 years, and still not run out...

And now you jokers have me experimenting with pipes.