What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
How do these change with a bit of time on them? Ryan was saying the freshy was too strong for his tastes
Brent, I have some 14's also and they are a tad harsh. Time really smooths them out to a nice medium body full flavor with no bite. Kind of why I chose to smoke this one even though I'm sick. Probably should of held off on smoking for a few more days, I really can't taste anything

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Cohiba Piramides Extra UPE SEP 12 while watching the fight
View attachment 63173
Good stick....yes. Good construction.....yes. But IMHO, I liked the Upmann No. 2 better. The draw was very tight until about midway through, and the smoke output was minimal. The Upmann has a better draw and I just prefer its profile over the Cohiba. Not bashing this stick by any means, I just think the Upmann is a better smoke at a much better price point. Anyone else feel the same, or am I crazy?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Good stick....yes. Good construction.....yes. But IMHO, I liked the Upmann No. 2 better. The draw was very tight until about midway through, and the smoke output was minimal. The Upmann has a better draw and I just prefer its profile over the Cohiba. Not bashing this stick by any means, I just think the Upmann is a better smoke at a much better price point. Anyone else feel the same, or am I crazy?
Just because it's expensive doesn't make it the be all end all

I really enjoyed the PE, maybe try another?