What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Over the weekend I burned this 1966 and 2013 ESPY from LCDH Tirana. Both were very good but Id argue the ESPY smoked better which is silly considering 1966 are approaching $200/stick from some vendors. Ive had a few of these and this was my last. Itll most likely stay that way. Not even sure Ill be going after the Majestusos.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Over the weekend I burned this 1966 and 2013 ESPY from LCDH Tirana. Both were very good but Id argue the ESPY smoked better which is silly considering 1966 are approaching $200/stick from some vendors. Ive had a few of these and this was my last. Itll most likely stay that way. Not even sure Ill be going after the Majestusos.

[/

Interesting thoughts on the 1966. I have been tossing around the idea of grabbing a few singles but after hearing this, might not be worth the dough. What did u think was missing? Overall thoughts on the flavor profile?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I didnt take any notes but from what I remember it was a fairly straight forward Cohiba with more earth and salt, less vanilla and more cocoa, little to no honey sweetness other notes of lemon zest etc.. It improved as it smoked but still showed some youth in the final 3rd. A nice long smoke, maybe smoked for 1:40? Much better than previous 1966 I had from the same box, seemed to be opening up and coming to life; still on the upswing and improving. Dont get me wrong it was a great cigar, just not even close to being worthy of a ~$200 price tag.

The original pics before I took the bands off for travel. Not the best...

Hope that helps.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didnt take any notes but from what I remember it was a fairly straight forward Cohiba with more earth and salt, less vanilla and more cocoa, little to no honey sweetness other notes of lemon zest etc.. It improved as it smoked but still showed some youth in the final 3rd. A nice long smoke, maybe smoked for 1:40? Much better than previous 1966 I had from the same box, seemed to be opening up and coming to life; still on the upswing and improving. Dont get me wrong it was a great cigar, just not even close to being worthy of a ~$200 price tag.

The original pics before I took the bands off for travel. Not the best...

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info! I have actually never had one so cant contribute too many thoughts on them but always been curious to try, would love to buy a box and try one a year to see how they progress. I am a big fan of the sweet vanilla sticks and was hoping that would be the profile of 1966. For that price I might keep looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk