What's new

What CC you smoking?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
As an attachment to my above post. The HdM Epi 2 from June 2013 was incredible. It reminds me of my wife. Petite in stature but surprising in its complexity. Warm soft notes of subtle flavor. Never wavering in its consistency. A perfect cigar representation of the perfect woman. I'm lucky to have my wife and once again this cigar reminded me of that.

Now, sappiness aside this was very good. Again subtle notes. Baking spices and honey. Grass. Tobacco (duh as a flavor,but you know what I mean,right?). Delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that your wedding date code too?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are these good? I read the back story on these and am very intrigued to try one!
That's acutely the first one I've ever tried but, I'm definately going to go back for some more testing. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was a great medium/light smoke with a real smooth smoke to it. I'm not sure of the age on the few I have but, it had no tell tale signs of being ROTT.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's acutely the first one I've ever tried but, I'm definately going to go back for some more testing. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was a great medium/light smoke with a real smooth smoke to it. I'm not sure of the age on the few I have but, it had no tell tale signs of being ROTT.
Couldn't hold it any longer went out and bought a vegueros mananitas 14849629267851288222608.jpgI'll let it rest for a about 4 weeks because I don't trust the humidor it was in and will report back to everyone!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For me the Cohiba Explendidos is the finest cigar available and on a occasion and when it is right the Partagas Lusitania rivals both.
I have an espy that was gifted to me that taunts me every time I open my humidor. I was waiting to get some age on it but maybe it's time to set fire to it finally. Definitely keep the Lusi in mind also. I started out robusto heavy in cigars but have been trying to expand my collection a bit and that DC/Churchill size is what I've been looking at. Have a box of Hoyo DC on the way now