What's new

What CC you smoking?

TNTGOLFER

Army Ranger and LEO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that same case in chili bean, love it! How is that pen? Did you get it on Etsy? Saw a guy who was doing custom cigar band pens and was going to order the Opus one.
The pen is heavy and writes steadily... Esty is correct, the guys on IG as well doing them.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
With thanks to @btort
View attachment 109003
Shortly after lighting up this awesome smoke, my wife hits $1850 on the slots!
View attachment 109004
I was going to say "I hope it treated you well" until I saw the 2nd pic, but I'm guessing you could have had a Gurkha in your hand then and you wouldn't have noticed. Congrats on a nice win. Hope she shares a little of it with you!:greedy:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Enjoy brother, glad to see you working your way around the package. That MEL code is smoking great and the JL2 are awesome for being fresh
It's like, "I have 5 new cigars that I don't have in my humi, I want to smoke something 'new' " :D

Lol just as good as the other 5. Maybe... i need a third box...
Now you're talkin'! ;)

Rating - 100%
65   0   0

San Luis Rey Regios, as I spend my weekend smoking @foxwoods321 's sticks ! :cigar:

Ended the weekend with a 1990 RyJ Perfectos, and a few fingers of Bulleit Barrel Strength with a couple slivers of ice.
Haha, around the world I mean marcas

How was the RyJ? it sure looks great, did you find the profile to drop off a bit or was it still holding strong

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Haha, around the world I mean marcas

How was the RyJ? it sure looks great, did you find the profile to drop off a bit or was it still holding strong
Surprising strength, some of those old machine made cigars still pack a punch. Vintage taste, but nowhere near the sublime profile of some of the hand rolled RyJs from that era.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I was going to say "I hope it treated you well" until I saw the 2nd pic, but I'm guessing you could have had a Gurkha in your hand then and you wouldn't have noticed. Congrats on a nice win. Hope she shares a little of it with you!:greedy:
They are smoking great. I haven't had one in several months. She did give me a $20...:bored:

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Rieger’s is the best! I had it for the first time in KC and just found it in Texas.

So if you’re in KC you need to check out SLAP’S if you like BBQ. We love their sauce so much we have it shipped to Texas. :)
Haven't had SLAP's yet, but surprised you didn't go to Gates, Joe's, etc. So many good BBQ stops in KC.