What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
One of the smoothest cigars I've ever smoked. Cannot thank you enough for sharing one with me!!
Yeah I was lucky enough to get some more boxes of those. Some were better than than others. But the good ones were among the best Cigars I ever had. And they get better the further along you smoke them. The last 1/3 explodes with flavor and is epic. Glad you got the chance to experience it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
How did it smoke? I've held off on my 14s because the were too rough. They are finally ready and will only get better over the next decade or 2.
This was my second this month (2 different boxes but same code). I thought it was excellent for a relatively fresh cigar.

Unfortunately like I've found with some RASCC and Monte 4s lately, there are some good years and some not so good years. Hope your '14s come around.

Don't tease us, what is this magical box code?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This was my second this month (2 different boxes but same code). I thought it was excellent for a relatively fresh cigar.

Unfortunately like I've found with some RASCC and Monte 4s lately, there are some good years and some not so good years. Hope your '14s come around.
The '14s are definitely coming around. I generally don't like fresh cigars, but that's just me.
Edit: That sounded pretty snobbish. What I meant is I generally like cigars more after they have mellowed with time so I have no problem waiting on them.

Last edited: