What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
2004 Depute
Smoked it while grilling dinner.

Wife: “what is taking so long? Your probably over cooking the chicken!”

Me: having some burner issues, I’ll get it fixed soon”

Reality is I totally over cooked the bird. Dry ass chicken was well worth being able to finish my smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I’m trying to let my CCs rest and only smoke NCs I’m trying to get rid of until they are gone. I thought it would be easy but not so much. Just finished an Oliva and sitting here jonesin for something Habano.
I tried that for awhile. But eventually just gave up and sold off my NC stock. Slowly you will buy more CC than you smoke and the process of aging will begin

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried that for awhile. But eventually just gave up and sold off my NC stock. Slowly you will buy more CC than you smoke and the process of aging will begin
Yeah that’s the point I’m looking to get to. I sold off a few boxes but I’m stuck with a few I couldn’t move. Damn thing is I used to like these but they just don’t do it for me anymore.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yeah that’s the point I’m looking to get to. I sold off a few boxes but I’m stuck with a few I couldn’t move. Damn thing is I used to like these but they just don’t do it for me anymore.
I think we all have been there. Tough part is the wait. I have so many that I don’t want to smoke because they just aren’t ready. Especially the larger type one like Double Coronas. But the wait is worth it. Try getting some of the smaller Habanos to tide you over... they usually are pretty reasonably priced smoke pretty good young. Wait for the bigger ones to age....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk