What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Another cigar that was written off and available for too long mostly because they tasted like shit for over 5 years and too many boxes were made. Now they are just perfect for my tastes. I felt so happy while smoking this. So nice to forget all the bad things going on in my life and feel nothing but pure enjoyment from cigars.
Encantos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Punch 48 LCDH - LGR SEP17 -- with a great view of the parking lot. Thanks Marriott...

View attachment 134825
Orlando?

Another cigar that was written off and available for too long mostly because they tasted like shit for over 5 years and too many boxes were made. Now they are just perfect for my tastes. I felt so happy while smoking this. So nice to forget all the bad things going on in my life and feel nothing but pure enjoyment from cigars.
Encantos

Wish I had gone deeper too, Mike (Phrasing).

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Encantos

Believe I had one of these about a year ago and felt the same even then. Great cigar

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

'17 RyJ Belicosos.

There were a bunch of guys ragging on RyJ on FB today. Then they started ragging on the Belicosos. Then they started specifically ragging on '17 RyJ Belicosos. They must have different boxes than we have, because I've read several other Brothers here rave about the '17s like I do.
I would wager best cigar cc in 2017

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk