What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Orlando?

Wish I had gone deeper too, Mike (Phrasing).
We are in Palm Beach Shores. Suite is great but they advertise as Oceanside. Well if you stand on your toes, look towards your left, and lean over the balcony you have a nice view of the ocean.

And for the record I have kicked myself more than once for not getting more Encantos. Only two sticks left. :-(

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was it ?
Good however a bit plain vs expectations. I was envisioning an Epi2 with “more” and this is not that. No flavours jumped out at me. Also didn’t idle nicely needed re-lights which forced smoking too fast because I don’t like relighting. I prefer sticks that just sit there and are ready at my pace. You know, the ones you can walk away from and they are still there for you with love when you come back :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Epicure 2 is one of my favorites!!!! Can’t go wrong. That stinks, it is nice to put down a stick here and there.

Good however a bit plain vs expectations. I was envisioning an Epi2 with “more” and this is not that. No flavours jumped out at me. Also didn’t idle nicely needed re-lights which forced smoking too fast because I don’t like relighting. I prefer sticks that just sit there and are ready at my pace. You know, the ones you can walk away from and they are still there for you with love when you come back :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk