What's new

What CC you smoking?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I wasn't able to post last night, but enjoyed a nice fresh Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 while hot tubbing it... so no picture. lol Not sure of the box code as it was gifted by a good local brother, but said it was fresh. Could tell it was a freshie but it had some good flavors coming through and was what the Dr. ordered. :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
TEB SEPT 08 BBF tonight. Normally I prefer lighter wrappers on Bolivars but these 08's are excellent.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Nice stuff Mike! Did you do an actual driving school or was it a one day thing? I did the Skip Barber Drivers school for 3 days and came out addicted to the track. I dont do ovals though lol.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Great Sunday. Crossed go fast in a Indy car off my bucket list

Mike
That's awesome, Mike. Did you drive the oval or the infield course?
One hour on "this is how you don't wreck our car, then 8 minutes on the oval. Someone from the tower talks you through the entire 8 minutes over a headset. Was one of the coolest things I've ever done. If i do it again it will be on a bigger track. Phoenix is small and more finesse so its hard to go fast. We were told the best drivers in the world barely get to 150 on this track. I only went 116, but it felt like 200. I cant even describe the acceleration and i did get to pass a slower driver.

Finished off last night with a 13 RyJ mf

Mike

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Yesterday

2012 Johnny-O Culebra from my newbie trade with thanks to Shadowcam (Eddie). Smoked it down to nothing! Delish

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Great Sunday. Crossed go fast in a Indy car off my bucket list

Mike
That's awesome, Mike. Did you drive the oval or the infield course?
One hour on "this is how you don't wreck our car, then 8 minutes on the oval. Someone from the tower talks you through the entire 8 minutes over a headset. Was one of the coolest things I've ever done. If i do it again it will be on a bigger track. Phoenix is small and more finesse so its hard to go fast. We were told the best drivers in the world barely get to 150 on this track. I only went 116, but it felt like 200. I cant even describe the acceleration and i did get to pass a slower driver.

Mike
Nice! I was able to drive it twice in my own car before the closed it to track days. I had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat. I'd love to do it in an Indy car.

edit: Sorry, I'll stop thread jacking now. :)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
^^^^^ I don't normally smoke these till the 2-3 year mark. Curious how are they? One of my favorite cigars to lay down for a couple.