What's new

What CC you smoking?

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

TRIED smoking this monte no.2 with a little over 2 years on it. What a waste. Way too tight. Tried to salvage it, but it was a losing battle.

R.I.P. Monte, you left this world too soon :crying:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd share. Two separate orders of Montecristo No 2s appear to be fakes. Check out the bands. Heard good things about the company I purchased them from but lo and behold. Feel free to share.

Do these look legit? One side of the band has an uneven rounded cut.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thought I'd share. Two separate orders of Montecristo No 2s appear to be fakes. Check out the bands. Heard good things about the company I purchased them from but lo and behold. Feel free to share.

Remember too, those were the #1 rated cigar this year. Cuba already isn't known for consistency, add keeping up with demand... could always cut one open to satisfy your curiosity. Hope this helps.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Remember too, those were the #1 rated cigar this year. Cuba already isn't known for consistency, add keeping up with demand... could always cut one open to satisfy your curiosity. Hope this helps.
Good point. Thanks for the feedback.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Had a Partagas D4 this evening and it was amazing!!! Wish I knew of some similar CC's to try because I am really starting to realize what I've been missing out on by not exploring CC's earlier:) I'm afraid this box of D4's won't last long!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How are the Bolivar CJ's? I don't know anything about them at all other than I've seen quite a few people post them in this thread.I'm new to the Cuban Cigar world so I'm just trying to find some sticks I may enjoy. I love the Partagas D 4's ! They are very tasty to me even though the box I have is very young and I imagine they will get even better with some age on them. I also like the Ramone Allones SS so I'd like to find some other sticks like the SS's and D4's to try and the Bolivar CJ seems to be quite popular so I'm just asking for your opinion on them. Thanks.