What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Love reading @Tennesee Dave posts also. Good pics and he loves every cigar he smokes.

Long story on tonight's smoke. Last time I got together with @maverickdrinker he had a handful of unbranded cigars that he thought we should smoke blind with no preconceived notions. Through the first half I had no idea what it was but made bad guesses. About half way through the flavor changes and the a A-ha moment when you taste Partagas. Still didn't know what it was other than a Partagas. When we finally finished he let us know we just smoked a Partagas Grand Reserva. He graciously gave me the few left over that we didn't smoke and I decided tonight was a good night to revisit. Same experience this time. First half is kind of plain and nothing to write home about. Second half is superb. Thanks Art

Mike

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Love reading @Tennesee Dave posts also. Good pics and he loves every cigar he smokes.

Long story on tonight's smoke. Last time I got together with @maverickdrinker he had a handful of unbranded cigars that he thought we should smoke blind with no preconceived notions. Through the first half I had no idea what it was but made bad guesses. About half way through the flavor changes and the a A-ha moment when you taste Partagas. Still didn't know what it was other than a Partagas. When we finally finished he let us know we just smoked a Partagas Grand Reserva. He graciously gave me the few left over that we didn't smoke and I decided tonight was a good night to revisit. Same experience this time. First half is kind of plain and nothing to write home about. Second half is superb. Thanks Art

Mike
Glad you enjoyed it. Hope we can spend some time again this upcoming March...

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Mike
What year was the Grand Reserva?