What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ok, i know they just arrived today. However, i have never had one amd HAD to see what all the fuss was about.

RASSView attachment 98714
So far its great. Very young, but not harsh. Some gteat flavours, can not wait to see what the next 24 are like with some time.
OMG... i really really liked it20170719_184728.jpg
It literrally wouldn't burn anymore. This smoke was amazing, especially considering its youth and i didnt even give it an hour in the humi to even out.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
OMG... i really really liked itView attachment 98721
It literrally wouldn't burn anymore. This smoke was amazing, especially considering its youth and i didnt even give it an hour in the humi to even out.
I've had some good smokes right off the truck but a week later they are suffering from travel shock. Then I wait a couple months and try again and they are usually back to normal. I've also had some forgettable smokes ROTT.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
How would you say that the Boli compares to say a Partagas Lusitania or even a HdM Churchill?
This Bolivar is from 2016. Good smoke but it's young. Not harsh at all but not nearly what it could be from aging. Partagas Lusitania is a superior cigar over the Bolivar Gigantes. More flavor and they are the same age.

Haven't had the RyJ Churchill in a while, but @PamunkeyHub sent me one I haven't smoked yet.

Hoyo Double Coronas and Ramon Gigantes are better than Bolivar Gigantes as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk