What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

MAR13 PLPC.

Good news, these are much improved from a year ago.

Expected news, these need a couple more years (at least) to shine.
I took some shorts from the 2013 cab i got and cut the caps off of them and threw them back in the box. Maybe they will age better as air can flow thru the whole stick .... we shall find out later in the year

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I took some shorts from the 2013 cab i got and cut the caps off of them and threw them back in the box. Maybe they will age better as air can flow thru the whole stick .... we shall find out later in the year
I will be looking forward to hearing the results from the Party Shorts experiment, Chuck.

Do you find in your experience that the 7 year mark seems accurate (in general) for the PLPCs to get that PL sweetness?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I will be looking forward to hearing the results from the Party Shorts experiment, Chuck.

Do you find in your experience that the 7 year mark seems accurate (in general) for the PLPCs to get that PL sweetness?
I love party shorts even with little to no age... I won’t reach for a PLPC much. Not a fan even with age tbh.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I love party shorts even with little to no age... I won’t reach for a PLPC much. Not a fan even with age tbh.
Remind me of that in 2 years, I'll send you one to see what you think....unless I can dig through my humi and find an older cab. I only smoke them a couple times a year to see how they're progressing until the "magic" happens.

You're right about the Shorts, they never seem to disappoint.