What's new

What CC you smoking?

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yesterdays Delights.

Monte Especial No.2 '05

This and the '08 Monte 2s I have been smoking lately have a very similar backbone to their profile. Love it. Smooth as all get-out. Wonderful cigar

Upmann Mag 50 '15

Sure, it may be obviously youthful when lit up, but 3 puffs in and you forget everything. Wow are these great right now. Anyone remember those elusive and amazing Connie 1s from 2011, which were rich and fantastic ? Think of those, but with more body and a touch more dark fruit character.
Most reached-for box in my humi right now. Opened this box at the beginning of Feb, and now past half. Probably only 8 sticks left.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yesterdays Delights.

Upmann Mag 50 '15

Sure, it may be obviously youthful when lit up, but 3 puffs in and you forget everything. Wow are these great right now. Anyone remember those elusive and amazing Connie 1s from 2011, which were rich and fantastic ? Think of those, but with more body and a touch more dark fruit character.
Most reached-for box in my humi right now. Opened this box at the beginning of Feb, and now past half. Probably only 8 sticks left.

My Mag 50s are late ‘14 and are smoking like a dream as well. I also can’t keep my hands off them.