What's new

What CC you smoking?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Smoked an Upmann PC last night. First cigar since surgery earlier in the week, busted my fibula and dislocated my ankle playing on one of my mens league ice hockey teams. Looks like minimum 6-8 weeks with no weight bearing, no driving, etc. Should have lots of smoking time, though I'll moderate it so it doesn't interfere too much with healing. They put in a plate an 6 screws, and changed my number one rule in life for a bit.....

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Smoked an Upmann PC last night. First cigar since surgery earlier in the week, busted my fibula and dislocated my ankle playing on one of my mens league ice hockey teams. Looks like minimum 6-8 weeks with no weight bearing, no driving, etc. Should have lots of smoking time, though I'll moderate it so it doesn't interfere too much with healing. They put in a plate an 6 screws, and changed my number one rule in life for a bit.....

Sorry Tommy! Get well soon brotha

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is there a difference between the Hoya de Monteray Epicure Deluxe LCDH and the Hoya de Monteray Epicure Deluxe? Both are from what I assume are reputable dealers the non-LCDH is a bit cheaper