What's new

What CC you smoking?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
On the way to the Metallica concert with my daughter earlier in Nashville, TN.
View attachment 129686

Jody
How was Tallica'? They will be here in March, but I wasn't paying that much to see them, seen them lots of times, and even met Cliff *true story* but I really have dug the last 2 albums and was curious how they performed in concert.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
How was Tallica'? They will be here in March, but I wasn't paying that much to see them, seen them lots of times, and even met Cliff *true story* but I really have dug the last 2 albums and was curious how they performed in concert.
The show was FUCKING AWESOME!! Yeah, the tickets were way too expensive, but it was well worth it to me just to be able to see the expression on my daughter’s face. We lucked up and had really good seats. She was even able to get a guitar pick, she just barely beat a woman to it, but she got it.
A couple pics......EA89C003-621D-41B8-BFBD-A840CAA4DFFB.jpeg
63878943-66FD-4B6D-B87A-903740AA67B0.jpeg
If you can go, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Jody

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The show was FUCKING AWESOME!! Yeah, the tickets were way too expensive, but it was well worth it to me just to be able to see the expression on my daughter’s face. We lucked up and had really good seats. She was even able to get a guitar pick, she just barely beat a woman to it, but she got it.
A couple pics......View attachment 129716
View attachment 129717
If you can go, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Jody
Badass! I appreciate the pics, yeah you had great seats. She got a Pick!!!! Awesome, bet she had a blast \,,/ \,,/