What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Happy Easter
2014 LGC MdO2
These got a lot or criticism compared to the MUR 13’s. The 13’s were great and like many others I believe 2013 sticks in general were rolled with aged tobacco making 2013 approachable and delicious fresh. I’m glad I didn’t dump any 14’s as they are coming around now and quite good

1996 Fonseca Cosacos
One of the best vintage cigars I’ve smoked in the last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

'17 RyJ Belicosos.

There were a bunch of guys ragging on RyJ on FB today. Then they started ragging on the Belicosos. Then they started specifically ragging on '17 RyJ Belicosos. They must have different boxes than we have, because I've read several other Brothers here rave about the '17s like I do.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

'17 RyJ Belicosos.

There were a bunch of guys ragging on RyJ on FB today. Then they started ragging on the Belicosos. Then they started specifically ragging on '17 RyJ Belicosos. They must have different boxes than we have, because I've read several other Brothers here rave about the '17s like I do.
My 1st experience with RyJ was a box of Cazzie I bought in 2016 blindly, I smoked about 5 of them, gave some away and ended up selling the box, just never hit that sweet spot for me.

I had written off RyJ's

Then I had a Short Church, I really liked it, then I had a 2017 Beli......LOVED it....then I had and Ex 4, loved it, then a Petite Royal at my birthday that I absolutely had to have a box of (and now I have one)

So I had written off RyJ's and it was the Boli that shown me the light......so different strokes for different folks.

Last night while the boy was at soccer practice

JL2 RUM MAY 18 courtesy of @fisherclive thanks brother