What's new

What cigar do you own that you're dying to smoke?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I was looking through the what are you smoking now threads and I thought what cigars I had at home that I'm dying to light up?

Well for me it is a Cohiba 2001 LE.
My second choice is an Opus X black orchid my wife bought me last year.

So guys let's hear what cigar you have you're dying to smoke!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Behike 52's that I picked up at Casa in Toronto on the last Canada trip and a 9 Pig. I should just smoke em but waiting for a special occasion

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
UF13 - that in knowing id be liquored up real fiercelike .

any of the lusi's , cause they love me long time .

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
All of them!
win. thread over, this answer takes it! o)

my problem is actually getting around to smoking them; pick one up, go "no, not yet", and put it back in the stash...
I have to agree... When is a special enough special occasion?
Well For me I have 4 Cigars set aside for when my wife gets her Doctorate next May. I have that 2001 Cohiba LE, (2) Behike 56 and a Forbidden X 13 Destiny 1980. So far! Oh and my bottle of Balvanie 21! The Ceromony is outdoors, so the moment after she walks the stage That Cohiba LE is gonna be on fire!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
All of them!
win. thread over, this answer takes it! o)

my problem is actually getting around to smoking them; pick one up, go "no, not yet", and put it back in the stash...
I have to agree... When is a special enough special occasion?
Well For me I have 4 Cigars set aside for when my wife gets her Doctorate next May. I have that 2001 Cohiba LE, (2) Behike 56 and a Forbidden X 13 Destiny 1980. So far! Oh and my bottle of Balvanie 21! The Ceromony is outdoors, so the moment after she walks the stage That Cohiba LE is gonna be on fire!
Having one set aside for a specific special occasion is one thing, what I'm talking about is when you have that one cigar in there, just in case.

I have an LFD Mysterio that I have been dying to smoke. It is set aside for when I graduate college. If I get a high end opus between now and then, as I lay that opus down, I'm pulling the LFD out to smoke then. Unless it's within a year of my graduation date.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Seriously you guys don't have that one cigar that you have to just look at every time you're in your humi, then say god I want to smoke that. Then put it back.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Seriously you guys don't have that one cigar that you have to just look at every time you're in your humi, then say god I want to smoke that. Then put it back.
i have a couple few i look at and think "WTF was that person thinking", and put them back... seriously, almost afraid to smoke them. but they will be gotten to, eventually.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Yeah, I have exactly 127 cigars I can't wait to smoke, but am saving for a special occasion:

I have a single cigar from 1983 (my birth year) I got earlier this year set aside for my 40th birthday.

I have a Bashert Pig gifted to me by a BOTL who asked to remain anonymous set aside for my 10th anniversary next June. It has "Ani l'dodi v'dodi li" ("I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine") on the cigar band, and my wife and I also have that inscribed on our wedding rings - how perfect is that?

I also have only five intact boxes in my stash, and they are the boxes from my five kids' birth months. I will look forward to smoking the first of each of those on their sixth birthdays. The plan is to smoke one per year on or bear their birthdays from ages 6-17; smoke one with them on their birthdays from age 18-21, and give them the remaining fiver to do with as they chose. If my daughters don't want to smoke them when they turn 18, I'll continue smoking one a year, saving the last five to give to their husbands on their wedding day.

I'm also looking for a 10ct box from June 2005 to smoke on future wedding anniversaries. Unfortunately I wasn't smoking cigars much back in '05!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Yeah, I totally so.

I have a single cigar from 1983 (my birth year) I got earlier this year set aside for my 40th birthday.

I have a Bashert Pig gifted to me by a BOTL who asked to remain anonymous set aside for my 10th anniversary next June. It has "Ani l'dodi v'dodi li" ("I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine") on the cigar band, and my wife and I also have that inscribed on our wedding rings - how perfect is that?

I also have a box from each of my kids' birth months, and will look forward to smoking the first of each of those on their sixth birthdays. The plan is to smoke one per year on or bear their birthdays from ages 6-17; smoke one with them on their birthdays from age 18-21, and give them the remaining fiver to do with as they chose. If my daughters don't want to smoke them when they turn 18, I'll continue smoking one a year, saving the last five to give to their husbands on their wedding day.
Both super cool… I always thought about going on a search for a '84 stick but was afraid of the cost hahaha I'm going to be looking to scoop up a box of Jan 14 box code CC's to smoke on my sons b-day every year as soon as some start getting released

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, I have exactly 127 cigars I can't wait to smoke, but am saving for a special occasion:

I also have only five intact boxes in my stash, and they are the boxes from my five kids' birth months. I will look forward to smoking the first of each of those on their sixth birthdays. The plan is to smoke one per year on or bear their birthdays from ages 6-17; smoke one with them on their birthdays from age 18-21, and give them the remaining fiver to do with as they chose. If my daughters don't want to smoke them when they turn 18, I'll continue smoking one a year, saving the last five to give to their husbands on their wedding day.

I'm also looking for a 10ct box from June 2005 to smoke on future wedding anniversaries. Unfortunately I wasn't smoking cigars much back in '05!
Really cool what you are doing with those. Both for the kids, and with the Bashert Pig

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hmmm...... Have a couple Tatuaje "Old man and the C" coffins still sealed. Probly wait another couple years on them though. My last Liga L40, and UF13's call out to me daily, still holding out on them as well.
And though only purchased within the last few months the 2 boxes of Pudgy Monsters will really test my will power to see if they make it till end of year before those seals are broke open.