What's new

what cigar was released near halloween

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
:laugh: Was perusing the shelves at my local today and found a box of these tucked away in a corner. Doesn't look like there's been to many bought.

Dan

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The Warlock is actually made by Omar Ortiz, the man behind the Omar Ortiz Original and the Siglo. The cigar is only distributed by Altadis.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well they say the biggest homage to anyone/thing is when others attempt to copy or parody it... Except when they use your idea to make a profit like RP and now Altidis are attempting to do

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm prepared for flack on this one...

I smoked one earlier in the week. It's a really good stick and I'm NOT a fan of Altadis after smoking Tats, Padrons, etc. It actually reminded me of an Illusione MJ12 lite. Meaning all the flavors are there and robust but not an ass kicker like the Illusione.

Which I also like. But to my palate it's a pretty hefty cigar.

And come on, if Warlock is the cigar for the D&D crowd, then Hammer and Sickle is for the rest of you old farts who miss fighting with pinko commies. LOL!

S

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
95% of Altadis smakes are crap, but there have been a couple recently that were really good. The Trinidad Habana Reserve and RyJ Habana Reserve were really good. I got them for free, and wouldn't spend more than $90 a box for them, but a goos stick still.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
95% of Altadis smakes are crap, but there have been a couple recently that were really good. The Trinidad Habana Reserve and RyJ Habana Reserve were really good. I got them for free, and wouldn't spend more than $90 a box for them, but a goos stick still.
Most isn't my taste either but some of it isn't terrible either.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I bought 3 of these at a shop while traveling for work. I smoked one on the way home. It was ok. I think it was over humidified. I'm going to let the other 2 sit at 65% for awhile and see if it's any better.