What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I find that I enjoy particular coffees and good espressos. I think you either like it or not. At least that is how it was with me. I think the acquiring process happens when you move from light and sweet to just milk/cream or just black with sugar. I enjoy my coffee black with only a teaspoon of sugar and I like double shots of good espresso with on teaspoon of sugar as well.
That's because your crazy. ha

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I didn't like it at first either, started off with lots of cream and lots of sugar to make it real sweet and not taste the coffee. As I got older I started using less and less of it, still don't like too strong coffee but certain blends I don't mind.

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the reply, my other concern is on the cups. Where do you order them from, how much are they and do they have a lot of different blends? We were worried that the coffee would be a lot more expensive.

We are mainly looking at it for coffee and the fact that you can do single cups for the morning before going to work. We have a regular coffee maker and end up wasting a lot of coffee in the morning cause I take a full cup and my wife will only drink a small cup in the morning. I have a Keruig at work and don't like the taste of the coffee, for some reason it just doesn't taste fresh to me.
You can only get Nespresso pods from Nespresso online or a Nespresso store. A friend of mine ordered some "Nespresso compatible" pods and they were absolute shit! The taste was very chalky with an almost gritty texture. I shared some with coworkers and we all agree that the "Nespresso compatible" pods were shit. So the moral of the story is stick with Nespresso pods for your machine!

Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for the reply, my other concern is on the cups. Where do you order them from, how much are they and do they have a lot of different blends? We were worried that the coffee would be a lot more expensive.

We are mainly looking at it for coffee and the fact that you can do single cups for the morning before going to work. We have a regular coffee maker and end up wasting a lot of coffee in the morning cause I take a full cup and my wife will only drink a small cup in the morning. I have a Keruig at work and don't like the taste of the coffee, for some reason it just doesn't taste fresh to me.
My wife said she loves the Nespresso. She said she orders everything off of Amazon

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Get my coffee from a local roaster here in town. Been too lazy to make my own lately, so I go in drink a cup while I check emails, etc. Refill and head out. Coffee of the Day this morning was called Austin's Colony. Roaster/Brewer is Coffee Dog in Bastrop, Texas.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
So when you order, how do you pay? It just sent me an email with the order total and says it will ship out priority but there's no where to pay.
There will be an invoice with the shipment. You will have to call in a credit card or mail him a check/money order. I just WISH he used PalPay(seems like the real name isn't allowed...SMH...)...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Saw this one in Target today and hadn't heard of it. It was $5.49 for 12 oz., whole bean, so I said WTF, I'll give it a try. It's actually not bad. Very mild acidity, nice flavor; slightly naturally sweet and almost no bitterness.