What's new

What colognes do you wear?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mostly all
Kenneth Cole.
Black, thermal reaction, and a new one which the name escapes me. Women of all ages go crazy over them
All. Everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
big fragrance fan here...
  • gendarme: nice clean scent. nice for work. unobtrusive for those with allergies.
  • creed original vetiver: another clean scent I like for work. last a long time.
  • molecule 01: simple, woody (cedary)
  • gucci pour homme II: wife loves this on me
  • tom ford tobacco vanille: love wearing this in cooler months...strong, sweet, a little goes a long way

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
big fragrance fan here...
  • gendarme: nice clean scent. nice for work. unobtrusive for those with allergies.
  • creed original vetiver: another clean scent I like for work. last a long time.
  • molecule 01: simple, woody (cedary)
  • gucci pour homme II: wife loves this on me
  • tom ford tobacco vanille: love wearing this in cooler months...strong, sweet, a little goes a long way
I hear really good things about the tom ford tobacco vanille. I'm looking for a sample first cause that stuff is a little spendy.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I ended up snagging a sample of the new Paco Rabanne1 million Prive. One of the best new fragrances I've smelled in a while. This is likely to be my next purchase.

Last edited:

JRRIII

Jake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually wear Brooks Brothers 1818; lately I have been wearing a lot of different aftershaves from Phoenix Artisan Accouterments and Barrister and Mann

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Picked up a couple of classic fragrances this week in Chanel Pour Monsieur and Caron's The Third Man. One of the upsides of being old is that you don't have to worry about wearing some of the classics.