What's new

What colognes do you wear?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
  • molecule 01: simple, woody (cedary)
I, too, am a huge molecule fan. The molecule and escentric versions of 01 and 02 are all four in my top ten fragrances of all time. I didn't care for 03, in either version. I've tried some other things that Schoen has done and liked them.
My list:
• Molecule/Escentric 01/02
• D.S. & Durga "$" (no longer made…idiots), Cowboy Grass, and Burning Barbershop
• Le Labo Patchouli 24
• Any good, strong, bay rum aftershave (Dominicana, Captain's Choice Cat o' 9 Tails)
• Cigar smoke

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
My mistake I thought you were trolling, must of been the lack of a smiley. Yeah I had the Bleu and enjoyed it. Do you like the Dolce and Gabanna scents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might have been trolling a little, but there was a serious note to it :) I have not had D&G.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
What's you guys opinion of the present day Vetiver and Habit Rouge from Guerlain. Back in the day these were outstanding.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I can't believe I did not see Tom Ford Black Orchid mentioned once...
For some bizarre reason it is marketed as a woman's scent, but quality fragrance stores know better and sell it as unisex. I wear it, my wife loves it on me, and i get compliments from women all the time.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For aftershave splash, Fine Accoutrements American Blend or Orange Noir, sometimes Captains Choice Bay rum.

For Cologne Penhaligons Opus 1870 or Blenheim Bouquet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You guys are real enablers you know that. My fragrance collection had been simplified down to Creed's Bois du Portugal in the cold months and Penhaligon's English Fern in the warmer months. Since I read this thread a few days ago I have ordered 5 other ones...Chanel Pour Monsieur, Gucci Pour Homme II, Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Guerlain Homme Intense, and Caron Le 3me Homme. I should be done for a while though I do have on a sample of Bleu de Chanel that they sent me that is awfully nice.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't wear cologne every day but somehow, I find myself with a small collection. The Wife® gifted me with Guilty by Gucci this Christmas, which results in this lineup:
Burberry Brit
Calvin Klein: Obsession for Men
Cartier: Pasha de Cartier
Gucci: Guilty
Hermes: Terre d'Hermes
Nautica: Latitude Longitude
Viktor & Rolf: Spicebomb
Yves Saint Laurent: M7​
Aftershave is much simpler. My favorite is Truefitt & Hill Trafalgar aftershave balm. I also like their West Indian Lime and their Sandalwood. The Gucci was part of a gift set that an small tube of balm I've yet to try.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I ended up snagging a sample of the new Paco Rabanne1 million Prive. One of the best new fragrances I've smelled in a while. This is likely to be my next purchase.
Where do you usually get your samples? I've been meaning to try that one and Aventus. eBay has the tiny little Aventus sample for like $15. Cheapest I could find.