What's new

What Cuban cigar had the best flavor profile for you?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only smoked one Cuban in my life and it was not a good experience but wondered what the brothers felt about the one that hit the spot for you?
Heard the Cohiba (Cuba) "Millennium" Piramides and the
Montecristo Sublime Edición Limitada 2008 pretty good
Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it was a 60s Montecristo #4 Dunhill Selection, followed closely by an early 70s Montecristo #2 Dunhill Selection.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
So far it was a aged Bolivar petite corona I believe. It was magical and probably the best cigar I've ever had. Unfortunately I just found out 95% of the Cubans I've tried were fake. So keep an eye out; they can be tricky.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
one 1.5yr old ra re canada 2009 (?) beli easily sits atop my alltime cuba gooding list
twas a most gripping nose centric twangy musty frijoles refritos experience . yum !~

2nd - a whodafukin thought gamechanger: my first tripa corta - 4yo jlp brevas - w/freshly tilled flowery cuban earth interspeckled w/ pencilead & twigs .

:smokingme

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
my go tos are:

H Upmann Connoisseur #1
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2
El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme (not powerful but mighty flavorful).
Partagas Series D #4 ( I liked better than the Montecristo #2)

Check out the "What-s-your-Top-5-habanos" thread that's going on too

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brothers for the help, will do some home work on them!

Bolivar petite corona, 60s Montecristo #4 Dunhill Selection, ra re canada 2009 (?) beli, whodafukin, H Upmann Connoisseur #1
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2, El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme (not powerful but mighty flavorful).
Partagas Series D #4 ( I liked better than the Montecristo #2)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Goldwing - PM me your address and I can send you a care package. My humidor is overwhelming right now & and I either have to stop by cigars or buy another humidor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goldwing - PM me your address and I can send you a care package. My humidor is overwhelming right now & and I either have to stop by cigars or buy another humidor.
Wow, thanks brother very very nice of you!
PM sent

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I've only smoked one Cuban in my life and it was not a good experience but wondered what the brothers felt about the one that hit the spot for you?
Heard the Cohiba (Cuba) "Millennium" Piramides and the
Montecristo Sublime Edición Limitada 2008 pretty good
Thanks
Pretty good? Oh Lord..........I hope to have either one in my life,both should be stellar..........

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm partial to anything Bolivar (BPC, BBF, BRC, etc.) or Ramon Allones, but H. Upmann (MAG 46, No. 2) is making it's way into my heart.

I've also been experimenting with some more Mote, RyJ and HdM lines as well.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
From my (very) limited experience I like Bolivar the best. I've had some wonderful H. Upmanns and Montes as well. I'm also expanding into the Hoyo world. And I've had 2 Damn good Cohibas. Sorry if that doesn't help, but long story short, I like Bolivar so far.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got them today!
Thank you very much again for your wonderful generosity, will follow your instruction on letting the BOTL rest
Smoking the Montecristo and it's wonderful right out of the box!
Your the best!
Dan

Attachments

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got them today!
Thank you very much again for your wonderful generosity, will follow your instruction on letting the BOTL rest
Your the best!
Dan
glad to hear - on each band I should have a 2, 3, or 4 digit number (713, 0510, 1104, 18) which represent the month and year (July 2013, May 2010, Nov 2004, Jan 2008 in my examples) I put in my humidor. I think I had the Monte (non-CC) in there for a number of years. I see the Upmann was from May 2008.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got them today!
Your the best!
Dan
glad to hear - on each band I should have a 2, 3, or 4 digit number (713, 0510, 1104, 18) which represent the month and year (July 2013, May 2010, Nov 2004, Jan 2008 in my examples) I put in my humidor. I think I had the Monte (non-CC) in there for a number of years. I see the Upmann was from May 2008.
This Monte is really smooth :thumbsup:

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If we're talking about aged / vintage Cubans, it would either be a 1945 Don Arco or a 1970's Uppman. If we are talking current, it would have to be the BHK....I love that cigar, but have yet to try the CGR (can't afford those). I'm also a big fan of Trini's as well.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Reading through this thread shows me the generosity I have come to notice on this forum, joined a little bit ago but glad I did, great place great people!