What's new

What Cuban cigar had the best flavor profile for you?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
PSD4s, I could smoke those damn things allllllllllllll day. Year on em don't matter to me, haven't had one I don't like yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked a Hoyo Grande Epicure tonight. Probably the best, freshest cuban I've smoked to date. I can only imagine what they'll be like after some rest.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've only had a party short and a Partagas serie d no 4 and neither were very tasty. Really wanna get some RASS just haven't pulled the trigger. Maybe someday i'll have something of substance to add to this thread. :dunno:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I've only had a party short and a Partagas serie d no 4 and neither were very tasty. Really wanna get some RASS just haven't pulled the trigger. Maybe someday i'll have something of substance to add to this thread. :dunno:
Well, what are you waiting for? Pull the trigger, man!

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Haven't had any yet but my first Partagas D No.4 and Montecristo No.4 should be in this week. Guess I'll keep my eye on this thread for new ones once I see how the first round goes.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a Cohiba Robusto not too long ago that I really really liked. It had flavors that I haven't tasted before. The Partagas Series D No. 4 and Montecristo No. 2 are my favorite go to cigars but I had a Partagas Series P No. 2 not long ago and it was outstanding. There are lots of new and interesting flavors, but that Cohiba Robusto really has me thinking I should get some.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
PSD4, ever time, great burn/construction, one of my favorite profiles of all time
CoRo was great too
same with the sig IV
Rass is up there too

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
my CCs are have been limited to my out of country travels for work, but i have REALLY enjoyed these:

Siglo IV
PSD no 4
Bolivar - im pretty sure was royal corona

Heading back overseas in April, cant wait to try some ive seen guys talking about on here!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
RA Celestial Finos
Cohiba Siglo VI
Bolivar Britanicas

Kinda hard to get 2 of them, but if you can they're well worth trying.
RA CFs are a good deal. Good strength & flavor & reasonably priced for a RE. I picked up 3 boxes when released. Liked them fresh & smoking great now. A stronger cigar, but that's the kind of cigar I like.