What's new

What did you shoot today?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody do any shooting this weekend. We couldn't have all been stuck at work :(

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I shot some sporting clays with my Beretta A400 extreme yesterday. Such a smooth shotgun. Today I plan on practicing with my CZ SP-01 Shadow. I have barely broken the thing in yet and winter is coming, such a shame.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Took my kid out yesterday. Shot my S & W 669, M&P 45c, keltec p32, and walther p22. I gotta clean them later I will drop a couple pics

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Shot my new Smith & Wesson M&P Sheild 9mm today. Bought it more to add to the collection, but also so people on the tactics classes I shot can see different types of concealed carry guns. LASD issues the M&P as the duty sidemen with a fun light, I actually like this gun, not my first go around with a striker firing pin. 8 round magazines, thin profile and just easy to shoot.

Right out of the box, this one shots right groups, easy to fire and clean, needs night sights though, just like any other gun I own, lol. But, that is not a priority for me, since I'll rarely carry this one. Still love my Kimber Ultra Covert 11. Also shot my Kimber and my Speingfield Armory XD subcompact 9mm and my Springfield Armory EMP 9mm

Rating - 100%
48   0   0

Didn't shoot today but recently picked up this 26. Added pinky extensions on both mags. This is my first Glock and I like it. Might look for a 43 next.

Rooter
I've been keeping my eye out for a Gen 3 26 with the FDE frame. I've got a 19 FDE. Nice first Glock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk