What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My turn I guess,

I'm a husband of 32 years strong, father of 3, and grandfather of 3 and 1/2. I've lived the majority of my life in southern Minnesota but have also lived in New Jersey, Virginia, Texas, Germany, and Kansas. I am a proud American. Bleed red, white, and blue. So after high school I spent a few years in Army Aviation bending wrenches on the greatest anti-tank flying weapons platform ever devised by humankind, the AH-64 Apache! Along with that I am also a veteran. So to all my brothers and sisters in arms out there, thank you for your service!

In this current time of uncertainty I'm lucky enough to be employed at a company that's been deemed "Essential" and leaves me with one less thing to worry about. So to those less fortunate during this time of crisis my heart goes out to you.

I enjoy both hunting and fishing in the north woods, when time allows. I also enjoy a good cup of coffee, a good beer, and a great meal, though not necessarily in that order. I love spending time with my family, especially when we can all get together while doing a few of my previously mentioned life's pleasures. :D

Satch