What's new

What do you do with your bands?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here's the displays that I made. As you can tell gravity has gotten a hold of one of them. When I made them I didn't use any adhesive at all, I'm going to have to redo that one soon and probably use some double sided tape on the back or something.

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I save them until I have a lot of them then send them as packing material in a bomb at folks I know who collect them

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vol how did you paste them on your travel humidor? I really like that idea. I would love to try something like that if you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I haven't really done anything with mine, most get lost, however I think I shall start holding onto them and make something with them.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I used to give them to one of the servers at my local cigar lounge. But now I mostly toss them away.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have just started to save mine in an empty box. I was thinking about making a collage out of them in a picture frame, or maybe affix them to my humidor for a little added decoration.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any suggestions as to high I can afix the bands to tupperware? I really like the lid earlier in the thread, just not sure what to use to put them on?