What's new

What do you guys think...

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So my sister and her husband went to Cancun. She text me the other day a pic of her Cohiba. I had to break the news to her that it was a fake along with a couple of others she had sent me pics of. I told her to go to LCDH down there if she wanted to get legit cubans. She just txt me again that she is there now and asked me what to get. I made a few suggestions, and left it as that. She continued to send me couple pics while she was there. One pic stood out to me and made me say wow, at the same time i had to take a second look... The Gran Reservas, on some of the Cohiba bands the band is cut lower then the band next to it on the top row of squares, and the bottom row on some the gold looks like it comes into the row a bit. She did not buy these as they told her $150ea, she grabbed a couple of legit CoRos and some PSD4s. But I had to post this pic here for few of you guys opinions on these...

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Outside/inside ^

And now these
image.jpeg

What say you...

Last edited:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I was surprised to see these Cohiba GR in Mexico.......

Then I saw the prices..............if they have more than 2 boxes, they are fakes............

$15.00 US for an Upmann pc ???????

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For $150 a stick those are worth the drive down. One of the euroland LCDH has them at $500 a stick and you have to take the whole box.

Those are the crown jewel of the Cohiba line

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For $150 a stick those are worth the drive down. One of the euroland LCDH has them at $500 a stick and you have to take the whole box.

Those are the crown jewel of the Cohiba line
I would have told her to pick one up for me, but I don't trust her handling, storage, and transport ability on such a cigar. I know they're not too far off msrp, but she is not a big cigar smoker so she passed on them. If I was there I prob would have grabbed one or two

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
What gives me pause about their authenticity:

1. I've never seen a Cohiba GR for sale in a shop by the stick (MUCH less where you let your customers paw them! behind glass perhaps but there's no evidence these are behind glass)
2. It's Mexico for crying out loud
3. Irregular bands (notice the spacing between the top of the COHIBA box on stick 1 (far left) versus stick 3-4, and the first line of white dots -- that is not a simple cutting error, that is a printing error... no bueno)
4. Low prices on a stick that sells for $500 elsewhere (if it seems too good to be true...)

More than enough pause for me to not spend $150 on one. And to question the authenticity of every stick in the shop. Sorry. Would not buy there.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
What gives me pause about their authenticity:

1. I've never seen a Cohiba GR for sale in a shop by the stick (MUCH less where you let your customers paw them! behind glass perhaps but there's no evidence these are behind glass)
2. It's Mexico for crying out loud
3. Irregular bands (notice the spacing between the top of the COHIBA box on stick 1 (far left) versus stick 3-4, and the first line of white dots -- that is not a simple cutting error, that is a printing error... no bueno)
4. Low prices on a stick that sells for $500 elsewhere (if it seems too good to be true...)

More than enough pause for me to not spend $150 on one. And to question the authenticity of every stick in the shop. Sorry. Would not buy there.
I was stuck on # 2 & 3...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree with the above but most LCDH's are legit, far better than the locals trying to sell on the beach, plus the price seems in line, be cautious but i would take that chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did get a box when they first came out from down under. $1500 for a box of 15. Best cigar I ever smoked. Should have gotten three boxes...but then again reality sets in and it's just too much dough for me. The $150 price per stick to me is suspicious (today). The bands supposedly from the same box are inconsistent. I'm not a buyer for these.