What's new

What do you guys think...

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
There's enough variance in those bands to give me pause and the $150 price tag seems entirely too low. Not saying that they are for sure fake, but it would be concerning enough for me to pass.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'll say it, they're not a genuine Cohiba GR. As said above all adds up to fake. I've had plenty of discussion with other people that go to that LCDH and some regularly. How/why do they always have high end cigars that should be sold out long ago? And especially a Cohiba GR for $150??

I know the owner of this shop and most stuff is legit as they are a LCDH. However, I would never buy a HTF cigar like this from him.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
There's enough variance in those bands to give me pause and the $150 price tag seems entirely too low. Not saying that they are for sure fake, but it would be concerning enough for me to pass.
I'll say it, they're not a genuine Cohiba GR. As said above all adds up to fake. I've had plenty of discussion with other people that go to that LCDH and some regularly. How/why do they always have high end cigars that should be sold out long ago? And especially a Cohiba GR for $150??

I know the owner of this shop and most stuff is legit as they are a LCDH. However, I would never buy a HTF cigar like this from him.
my thoughts exactly