What's new

What do you like on your pizza?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
grilled thin crust. pesto, fontina cheese, chorizo, grilled shrimp, grape tomatoes and cilantro. lemme see if i can find a picture

I know i've posted it on here before.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my favorite deep dish from a place by my house. It has to be 15 pounds. I can only eat two pieces. It has pepperoni, ham, hamburger, green an black olives.
Oh yeah! That's deeeeeeeep dish for sure. When I am in San Diego I go to a place called Fillipis....so good and pasta dishes that will leave you having to crawl back to your car to drive home....filling and you won't have to eat anything else the rest of the day. Portions so big it should be illegal.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm kinda of old school I guess. Just pepperoni, mushrooms and onions for me. With some crushed red pepper of course. Thin crust, and the sauce can't be sweet. And under no circumstances shall pineapple come within three feet of my pizza. There is a place near us that makes the dough and sauce fresh every day, best pizza I have ever had....and thanks to this thread, that is what we are having for dinner. And I think I'll have a Little Boris for dessert.
Lol, I think pizza may be dinner for a lot of us after this thread, I'm in the mood now, heh.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Great place near our house called Barrone's.....Everything is fresh and tasty.

My fav is pepperoni, garlic, onions, and jalapeños

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The upper Midwest has a chain called Happy Joe's. The Happy Joe Special is canadian bacon and sauerkraut. It may sound gross to those of you not used to sauerkraut but it is actually the best flavor combination that I have ever had. More than a little salty though.

Since I don't have a Happy Joe's that is near to me I normally order from a

local joint called Rocco's. NY style thin crust with black olives, green olives and extra cheese is my pie of choice
Bacon and sauerkraut actually sounds pretty damn good.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thin crust, fresh sauce, homemade mozzarella and basil leaves. That's my favorite, but I love anything on pizza: buffalo chicken, sausage and peppers, potato and peppers....etc....

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I will eat pretty much anything on pizza (more is usually better when it comes to toppings IMO). Currently, we (girlfriend and I) have been enjoying a thin crust with pepperoni, mushrooms and green olives. We will also get an order or garlic bread with cheese and some marinara sauce. It's actually what we had for dinner tonight and it never fails to "hit the spot" :yes:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I love just a cheese pizza with green olives on it. Pits included. Sad thing is it's hard to find green olives on a pie in NE so far ><

Hot_Sauce

&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm not too picky when it comes to pizza:drool:

But I've always liked the peperoni, salami, sausage, mushroom and black olive combination on thin crust for being my favorite.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm originally from the SW side of Chicago....my local pizza place of choice was Palermos. I liked their thin crust, sweet sauce, pepperoni, and onions (I think they used vidalya (spelling?) onions....good stuff.