What's new

What does your car smell like?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I use the whiff out in my xikar ash can which helps kinda. And also the little tree air fresheners too.

If I know I won't be driving for a bit, I keep 2 bottles of auto febreze in my truck and spritz it to hopefully get rid of some of the cigar smoke stinch.

Pipes I noticed a more pleasent smell.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
NCPD gave me a ticket for a Little Tree car freshener hanging from my rear view mirror last month...to the tune of $218.30 total (paid it yesterday). "Obstruction of View".

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
In NY, it's illegal to have anything hanging from your rear view mirror, or on the inside of your windshield(GPS, etc), but it's never enforced. Except for by that guy that obviously had a quota to fill...
I can't even believe that's a real thing.... I would be so angry (I think I am angry already). Sorry that happened brother.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ill use the floor air, and crack the window a bit. It forces the air out pretty well. Ill also leave the windows cracked 1/4 inch overnight after smoking in it. Have never noticed anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
NCPD gave me a ticket for a Little Tree car freshener hanging from my rear view mirror last month...to the tune of $218.30 total (paid it yesterday). "Obstruction of View".
GTFOH!!!!!! Must've been the "quota" he needed to fill. Smfh. I'm lucky and have stuff hanging on mine no issues yet.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
GTFOH!!!!!! Must've been the "quota" he needed to fill. Smfh. I'm lucky and have stuff hanging on mine no issues yet.

Yeah...claimed I was speeding (from a stop light to a gas station across an intersection). I asked what speed was I going...no answer. After 20, yes 20, minutes, he gives me the air freshener ticket...and also made me late for work.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It would have been fun having a judge explain the ticket to you. You could say "Your honor, I promise to go and scent no more"

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
All the time pipe or cigar. I crack the drivers front window and passenger side rear window. Air comes in the back and comes around behind my head and out the drivers window with all the smoke. When I run floor or defrost air blows out of a little side vent for defrosting the side window and blows a little smoke back so I leave it on head mode but close my left vent and point the others down and away. Never recirculate. As long as you keep moving and there is airflow all the smoke goes out. It doesn't work perfect in traffic or when going slow with wind in blowing from the left but most of my driving is on country roads or highway so really no smoke smell.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My kids bought me some vanillaroma trees so my car smells like cigars and vanilla. All ashes (well 90% of them) get dropped out the window so while the car smells like smoke, it doesn't smell like an ash tray.
Very similar to @JZBdano above, I drive with the front driver's side window open an inch or two, the back passenger's side cracked also. If I'm going too slow for that to work, the vent fan gets turned up a couple notches and the back window closed to force all the extra air and smoke out the front driver side window.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Dude, New York sucks. Same crap over here. Air freshners, neon, window tint, smoke/clear license covers, the state will do anything to generate revenue. A little off topic, but I always chuckled at the neon thing. They say it distracting to other drivers but have no issue with enormous billboards all over the place.