What's new

What does your screen name stand for?

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I know that some screen names are, well brother's name, but I want to know about those special screen ID's...

For instance...Daviso27

My name is David, but since a child I went by "Daviso" or "Viso"

Then after getting old and smoking, found out "Viso" means A glossy wrapper leaf grown under cover...Now "27" is street code in Puerto Rico for the worse SOB possible (one that will sell his soul, his momma, father, etc.)

That makes "Daviso27' mean "The worse devil child SOB that would sell his mom out for a Opus or any CC, who doesnt care-glossy wrapper grown undercover!"

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Brazilla....screen name I used when I was gaming. A lot of people asked me if I was from Brazil. After awhile I just said yes. It was easier than telling them the whole cigar thing which they wouldn't understand.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
When young, I had a darker skin tone (somehow it has lightened out), and I've always portrayed turkish details (not sure if it's the appropiate word...facial characteristics); hence I was known in the family by the name of "Moro", spaniard slang for arab.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When young, I had a darker skin tone (somehow it has lightened out), and I've always portrayed turkish details (not sure if it's the appropiate word...facial characteristics); hence I was known in the family by the name of "Moro", spaniard slang for arab.
Whoa, where did the "text accent" go? :)

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
When I set up my first email account, and was looking for a screen name, all the good ones were taken, and Microsoft suggested "unfairtoast".
From that point on I have become unfairtoast,
It is unique, and I never have to fight people to get that screen name believe it or not.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
RE the avatar-If you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you know that Mithrandir is one of the many aliases of the wizard Gandalf.

Sarnone is my first initial and last name

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Whoa, where did the "text accent" go? :)
Stuff like this tends to happen whenever I ask a mate to write what I'm saying. Nothing to fear, no worries.

RE the avatar-If you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you know that Mithrandir is one of the many aliases of the wizard Gandalf.

Sarnone is my first initial and last name
I thought that it was because ye saw yerself as a "grey pilgrim" (to any non-ringer: that's what mithrandir means in sindarin). :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I grew up with the nick name Mickey. My first name is Raymond. I am the 5th child. It was the first screen name I ever came up with and I have never changed it.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
My real first name and the Mac part came from some buddies in the band I use to play in, it basically stuck and became my "stage name". It has been used so long and in so many places that some people think it is my real last name. I got a Prefered Players card for a golf course from a vendor we do some subcontracting for and it has Craig Mac listed on it.