What's new

What does your screen name stand for?

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine is pretty obvious as well. Havanna, cause I used to only smoke Habanos and Joe is my first name :)

Maybe, I can change my screen name to Pepin Joe? :halfgrinw

Can people change screen names? I'd be up for it, if it's possible....

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My life long passions and hobbies -

C - Cigars
W - Whiskey
S - Sex

Well I still get to enjoy one ! :grin:

My avatar is Denny Crane - Sex crazed, cigar smokin, booze hound and my hero.:smokingbo
Don't ask me why, but I always thought your avatar was a picture of William Shatner! :bouncetau

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hmmmm... well, i can imagine that you know what does the word mean, but i got that family nick name because it stands for I- can- shmear- things- with- no- problem with one try and i have it completely "covered".

P.S: I hope that doesn't sound wrong... by all that, for those who didn't understand, it means i can shmear butter or jelly or what ever very well on a peace of bread or cracker or what ever.:smile:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well mine comes from the fact that I am a red-head and from Alabama. I use it pretty much everywhere I can unless it is taken. I grew up and still am a big Alabama Crimson Tide fan, so it has stuck.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Der fett deitschmann is deweil vun mei Pennsilfaanissch Deitsch watzels.

Not quite sure I have it right as my dutch is very, very bad

For those who don't own a PA Dutch to English dictionary "The fat dutchman is because of my Pennsylvania Dutch roots"

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Off Road Organization I raced with was VORRA (Valley Off Road Racing Assoc.) and my car # was 65-vorra65
Nice class 5-1600!

I wish we could get a series organized down here. I co-dawg/wrench/chase for a class 3 team here. We're ramping up for the B1K right now.

My name was given to me because I'd keep a bag of Gummi Bears in my jersey pocket, and snack on them while doing long bicycle rides. My buddies just started calling me Gummi, and it stuck

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well you see, my original screen name choice "Happy Handjob" was taken, so I ended up with this one instead.

Okay, not really. LMAO :headroll: For real tho, this is where my screen name came from (about 10 years ago)

• My favorite movie is "Blade Runner"
  • The movie is based off a book by one of my favorite authors, Philip K. Dick
  • The name of the novel isn't "Blade Runner" - that was a Hollywood-created name
  • The name of the novel is "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep"

So that should pretty much explain it! :skew:

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Since there's been some confusion about my screen name (no Wade, it's not because I have a tendency to drop ashes on myself :grinFU:), Asher is just my real name. (It's my middle name -- Jacob is my legal first name -- but it's what everyone calls me.)

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My last name is Wagner, my grandmother gave me the Wagz nickname when I was but a wee lad.

Last edited: