What's new

What else do you collect?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
We all obviously have a hobby of collecting and enjoying cigars.

What else do you collect?

I enjoy collecting:

Guns
Ammo (Lol)
Liquor (until recently when I gave up the booze)
Old books (first editions and signed; weird but enjoyable for some reason)
Cigar Boxes (pretty sure we all have a slight interest in this)
Cigar Pictures and memorabilia (Event and hobby related; vintage cutter, ash trays, etc)
Shoes (high-tops!)

Edit: also music; records, and beats (not sure if that counts)

Lets hear them! air out the soul! :)

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Action Figures
Beer
Ingenious Rocks
Stamps
Playboy Mags
Limited Ed. Hot Wheels
&
Ladies Underwear

Thanks !

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Maps in foreign languages/old maps/bizarre maps
I should have known this...

Crap.. I wish I had realized it prior to reading this post though..

I literally just threw out a TON of old maps.. about 2 weeks ago... everything from travel maps to military maps.. and everything in between.. for probably 50 or 60 different places.. most of them oconus.. and almost all of them in the local language...

I dont collect maps.. I just use them regularly for work.. and have a bad habit of hoarding stuff.. I then get frustrated with all the "junk" laying around.. and every 2 or 3 years I go nuts and haul several trash cans full off stuff out of the house..

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I've collected a lot of different things over the years. All in the past. Now I generally get much more pleasure from getting rid of stuff than keeping stuff.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Watches.

Though the cigar hobby has slowed that down quite a bit. Instead of my collection continuing to grow I now just flip pieces when I grow tired of them

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
You guys collect some great stuff!

Ive wanted to get into watches and wet shaving (not sure if safety or straight razor is the way too go.)

Old maps sounds tempting and dangerous as well (I have an awesome framed picture of the West Indies in my hallway that I love)

reversed from computer shot. sorry

Photo on 11-19-13 at 2.18 PM.jpg

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I "inherited" a huge collection of Disney Cast Member pins when I left Disney Consumer Products years back. I have added a few pieces here and there, but the CM pins are hard to come by.
I have quite a few Hot Heel premiums, which are limited run cars made for events, companies, etc.
A few comics, too

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I collect Hess trucks . . My father started back in the 60's and when i was Born in 1983 my father started buying them by the case. I now make the purchase every year getting a case of trucks.The first hess truck is worth $2500-$3500 and i have 2 of them so way i see it that's my kids college fund. I also collect other gas station trucks but as of recent most don't put a truck out anymore making the ones i do have rare. the box goes up in the attic and forgot about.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contemporary makers of 18th century items, powder horn, knifes, war clubs....
And Art.
I am also a expert collector of crap, got it by the tons..... Oh yeah and cigars;)

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Coins
Shot glasses
and hopefully soon I can start the WW2 gun collection I want. Just gotta find an authentic M-1 Garand

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just starting collecting woodworking handtools. Have more time to collect than actually use them it seems....
Just starting working on collecting beer glasses as well.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I've collected a lot of different things over the years. All in the past. Now I generally get much more pleasure from getting rid of stuff than keeping stuff.
This. There's a lot that I'd like to collect but we don't have room for extra crap in our house. I was collecting baseball gloves but I decided that they take up too much space and someone else could use them or display them better.