What's new

What else do you collect?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well, I didn't mean to collect them, it was just what I listened to back then, but I have about 300 classic rock vinyl LPs from the seventies and eighties. Most are still in almost perfect condition. My receiver died long ago and I just never replaced it. So the turntable sits idle, just another victim of the digital age.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.
I also collect vinyl. Pared down to about 1500 LPs and 300+ 45s currently. Started out DJing, but it's more fun to just dig for records and sit back and listen.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I have Vinyl, but I don't actively collect it anymore. I got tired of the hunt. I got some Apple-released Beatles... loads of jazz handed down to me from my Uncle, some obscure oddities, a bunch of indie rock, and some Depeche Mode 12"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Books, Liquor/Beer/Wine, art from local artists, anything interesting I find when overseas (China I collected a lot of jade figurines and Buddhist sculptures, Europe I tend to buy tapestries and things pertaining to a country's royal family), and antique furniture, I used to have some stuff from an old passenger train, I've moved on to trunks and desks for some reason.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I collect sports autographs and historical figured. I don't try and get them as often as I used to, but if there is a book signing or a sports event I'll give it a try. I've gotten some cool autographs through the years.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Collect Boston Red Sox Sports anything, Love old US Currency, I have quite the Baseball card collection, I collect rocks and minerals, and to top off the nerd express I have started to collect old Engineering books. O and I always am always on the look out for first edition Hunter S Thompson Books.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Collect Boston Red Sox Sports anything, Love old US Currency, I have quite the Baseball card collection, I collect rocks and minerals, and to top off the nerd express I have started to collect old Engineering books. O and I always am always on the look out for first edition Hunter S Thompson Books.
Very cool brother, I love the look of old money, must be awesome to collect.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Very cool brother, I love the look of old money, must be awesome to collect.
It's a shame we don't use the early designs on today's currency they were beautiful and something to be proud of IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I collect Hot Wheels. About 99% of them are still in their package stored away. Every now and then we go to Walmart and I will buy one or 2.

It is crazy cause when I was a kid hot wheels were $0.25 each and now they are $1.30 what happened. But ya I love my cars just something about them.
yes - my grandfather used to get boxes of these from a gas station he dealt with that gave them away back in the early 70's. He'd give them to all of his grandsons (there are a bunch of us).

I've got a couple hundred of them. I was shocked at how valuable they are now days - especially some of the originals that I have (although I played with them as a little kid and they aren't "mint").

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At one time or another I've collected:
Watches
Flashlights
pocket knives
poker chips
plastic poker playing cards (Kem, Dal Negro, Copag, Modiano, etc)
soft tip darts