What's new

What flavor notes do like the most?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep....I'm on the "cream, spice and leather with a hint of wood" train. Complex flavors are my favorites as it's like taking a little trip to TobaccoLand. One dimensional cigars with less than 2 flavors tend to bore me as it's just tobacco flavor....I get that with Red Man or Copenhagen etc. where a pouch or can is much cheaper and last longer.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I like my profiles to have a lot of pencil lead in the aroma and cedar up front. There's nothing better than when a cigar tastes strongly like the inside of a well-maintained humidor. That's why I actually kinda wanna try the new Cohiba Spectre, apparently they age it buried in cedar shavings.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yep....I'm on the "cream, spice and leather with a hint of wood" train. Complex flavors are my favorites as it's like taking a little trip to TobaccoLand. One dimensional cigars with less than 2 flavors tend to bore me as it's just tobacco flavor....I get that with Red Man or Copenhagen etc. where a pouch or can is much cheaper and last longer.
I agree just simple tobacco flavor bores me too.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
I've been digging the earth/ceder/mineral profile lately, and I'm liking peppery profiles more too. I'll go back to the creamy/spices after a little while I'm sure.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet Spices, if you can mix a sweet creamy flavor with sharp notes of spices. You’re talking my language.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lately I’ve smoked a few Bolivar RC’s whole sipping on black ice coffee-no sugar. I’ve been getting strong, unmistakable grapefruit and loving it. The beverage can play with the cigar in magical ways if the pairing is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk