Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Leathery

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Another

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters
R

RX2010

I've really enoyed the leathery cigars I've had lately (Leather Patch, Class Regent), but I also like cream(Gurkha connie) and coffee

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking for myself, if I could find a cigar that had the taste of Alaskan King Crab Legs, I'd mortgage my house.....

Of course, I might not be saying that if that isn't what I am having for dinner tonight!

:D

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
You must be joking. :lookaroun

If anyone makes a cigar that tastes like any type of seafood ... I will gladly give you my share.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Gosh, that is a tough one.

I voted Creamy but I really like the creamy, leathery, and earthy smooth taste of tobacco.

I know for sure I don't care for spiciness and can go with out coffee or coffe bean flavours.
Shoot, I pretty much like them all now.

:rofl:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That characteristic spiciness I get from Partagas is a favorite, although they're ALL good! Variety IS the spice of life! :smokingbo
I missed this the first couple of times around I guess, but I couldn't have said it any better than Doug!! :thumbsup:

Partagas spice always does it for me, but I'll take creamy, earthy, chocolate or just good old smooth tobacco taste any day. I'm not real picky! :smokingbo