What's new

What is smoking well?

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Come on Ben, we all know you smoke a lot Cuban stuff, but not ALL Cuban cigars are smoking well right now. Since it is all you smoke, you could offer some insight on the subject....Just sayin.
Agreed.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Ben is silly with his vintage habano palate lol

I've got a box of '11 Bolivar PCs that are great (smoking one as I type this). One of the handful of habanos that smoke fantastic fresh IMHO.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Illusione HL maduro
Also this^^^.
I've found that the Illusiones I've been sitting on have aged remarkably. As a pretty much exclusively NC guy, its nice to have smokes that I know will be perceptively better with age. And without the mandatory waiting period that is generally associated with CCs. Not to take anything away from the cuban contingent, but I like having a stick that is very good now, with the distinct possibility of greatness later.
-Dude

raspol

No problem.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tatuaje Noellas Reservas - I can't believe how much better these get each time I smoke them - I'm suprised I have any fingertips left ;)

also just smoked an 07 pepin Padilla 32, great spice and complex

Last edited:

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Viaje holiday 2010 petite is smoking a whole lot better than they were this time last year.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   2
I smoked an Anejo Shark from 07 today it was damn tastey also as my morning stick I had the new EP Short Run Corona from Federal Cigar it is amazing.....wow comes to mind

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Had an OR Fed 90th Reserva last night for my b-day smoke.

When these first came out, I liked the Rosados better, and gave a lot of the Reservas away :/

Really an enjoyable smoke, with a nice balance of raisin sweetness from the CBL wrapper, and wood/pepper on the core. Smoking very well right now :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Question about Alec Bradley Fine and Rare 2012, is anyone smoking these right now? I picked up one to try when they came out and after reading a few not so stellar review I just set it aside. I know with less than a year on it, it's not even considered age but I'm curious to know if they're improving any.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Question about Alec Bradley Fine and Rare 2012, is anyone smoking these right now? I picked up one to try when they came out and after reading a few not so stellar review I just set it aside. I know with less than a year on it, it's not even considered age but I'm curious to know if they're improving any.
I hope so I got a full box and still haven't jumped on any lol. Rev