What's new

What is the cigar you would choose to be your one and only?

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ok, I’m bored. Let’s start a discussion.
If you could only smoke one particular Cuban cigar from now on, what would it be?
Now before you say a Bushido or a Sir Winston, here are some ground rules first:
1. You still have to purchase them at existing market prices. If you can afford to make Behike 52’s your everyday smoke, good on you, but the rest of us peasants will probably have to make due with a more affordable smoke.
2: You can’t bring a discontinued cigar back into production. If you crave MdO#2, fine, but you’ll have to scour the secondary markets for their dwindling supply.
3: You only get one, and that’s it. No others for a special occasion. No others of the same marca. One specific cigar. One.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Some excellent answers so far. Nice seeing that the selections are all over the board.
Easy: Punch Punch.

Everything about it is perfect. Now, this may be because I’m still savoring a 2014 cab that is absolutely magical, but I’ve had 2018 and 2019 samples that were stellar too.
I feel you on this one. I have a ‘15 cab that’s really developed into something beautiful. I’m still mad they discontinued the 50 cab.
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Surpeme
The least surprising selection so far. I would have been stunned to see you select something else, sir.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I’m still mad they discontinued the 50 cab.
Word. There’s something about the box press that’s just not quite as nice as a beautiful, perfectly round cigar from a cab.

Question for all of you that have answered so far: if you were told that you could only have your second or third choice and not your first, what would your level of disappointment be?

I’m not sure I would be all that terribly upset. Like, if my beloved Punch Punch were removed from the table, I could easily fall back on H Upmann Connie 1’s, or HdM Ep2, or ERDM CS, or... or...

Anyone else feel that way?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Question for all of you that have answered so far: if you were told that you could only have your second or third choice and not your first, what would your level of disappointment be?

I’m not sure I would be all that terribly upset. Like, if my beloved Punch Punch were removed from the table, I could easily fall back on H Upmann Connie 1’s, or HdM Ep2, or ERDM CS, or... or...

Anyone else feel that way?
I feel the same. There are so many other choices that I love, like that Connie 1, RyJ Wide Churchills, so many PCs/Marevas. I'd be ok with it.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Not all that disappointed. RyJ MF was a strategic decision based on price - $3-4 for a PC is something I assume I’ll always be able to afford. I’d be just as happy smoking party shorts or PLPC every day, I’d just be paying a little more

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
NC- Tat T110
CC - I want to say Hoyo Churchill, but I don’t often have a chance to smoke a Churchill. So I’ll go with a Bolivar Coronas Extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
NC- Tat T110
CC - I want to say Hoyo Churchill, but I don’t often have a chance to smoke a Churchill. So I’ll go with a Bolivar Coronas Extra.

Just read the rest of the rules. There are still some CEs around that aren’t insane, but I’d smoke through em and take the price up. With that being the case, I’d settle in on an Epi II.