What's new

What is the cigar you would choose to be your one and only?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Word. There’s something about the box press that’s just not quite as nice as a beautiful, perfectly round cigar from a cab.

Question for all of you that have answered so far: if you were told that you could only have your second or third choice and not your first, what would your level of disappointment be?

I’m not sure I would be all that terribly upset. Like, if my beloved Punch Punch were removed from the table, I could easily fall back on H Upmann Connie 1’s, or HdM Ep2, or ERDM CS, or... or...

Anyone else feel that way?
Yup - same feelings here. They all share a similar thread IMO, so anything in my top 10 I’d be happy to smoke for the rest of my life. And that includes smokes like the lovely/lowly RGPC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Surprising even myself with my answer (my gut would immediately scream PL Panatela or HUHC)... I'd take the HU Mag46.
I would have chosen the PLP as well if not for the fact that it has been discontinued :cry:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pricey anymore, but I'd have to go with Trinidad Fundy. Best lancero on the market. The Media Luna's, assuming they continue their stellar run, would be a close second.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meh, they're the same size as a number of NC lanceros, so I tend to think of them that way. Vitolas tend to have some flexibility, especially when you include the whole rather than pigeon-hole to CC or NC. Like, there are some CC called "robustos" but they are 4.88 not 5 inches long. Other examples out there, your mileage may vary, etc.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Meh, they're the same size as a number of NC lanceros, so I tend to think of them that way. Vitolas tend to have some flexibility, especially when you include the whole rather than pigeon-hole to CC or NC. Like, there are some CC called "robustos" but they are 4.88 not 5 inches long. Other examples out there, your mileage may vary, etc.
All true, but the Fundys are still closer to a classic lonsdale size than a classic lancero size.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Good thread Scott, @Mossome.
I would go with RyJ Exe 4. Solid over the years with a flavor profile that suits me. And the price doesn’t break the bank.
Thanks, Mike! I hope all is well with you.
The Exe #4 has been kind of overlooked lately. I used to see pics of people smoking them all the time. Now everyone seems gaga over the Short Churchill, and the Wide Churchill, which seem overpriced to me. Good pick.

toke_masta

Maduro Madness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I’m bored. Let’s start a discussion.
If you could only smoke one particular Cuban cigar from now on, what would it be?
Now before you say a Bushido or a Sir Winston, here are some ground rules first:
1. You still have to purchase them at existing market prices. If you can afford to make Behike 52’s your everyday smoke, good on you, but the rest of us peasants will probably have to make due with a more affordable smoke.
2: You can’t bring a discontinued cigar back into production. If you crave MdO#2, fine, but you’ll have to scour the secondary markets for their dwindling supply.
3: You only get one, and that’s it. No others for a special occasion. No others of the same marca. One specific cigar. One.
Magnum 50!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk