What's new

What is your avatar? Why is it your avatar?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Quite a bit of thought went into that Luke. Mine is a comic I found on the internet. It looks sort of like me, but I need to change the hair color. I get a kick out of reading this thread and trying to figure out what you used to use based on your descriptions. So my question is, How bad has some of Clays other avatars been?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Mine is pretty self explanatory I think. I chose it because the words mean a lot to me, they are something I feel I should live by

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!"

Awesome movie, loved it. Nuff said.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Clint Eastwood as "Gunny" Highway in Heartbreak Ridge...love that movie.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Uhm...danthebugman...I think that pretty much explains it. I just use pics of insects that I think are cool. Change it up every now and then. Occassionally have something other than an insect on there...just for a change of pace.

Dan

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A group of Women Troops grinning ear to ear after getting several boxes of Stuff just for them.

You can guess hwy LOL