What's new

What is your current temp/weather?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's 30 here in So. MD right now and snowing. Will drop down to 10 tonight and snowing! Supposed to get around 3" or 4" here but up to 10+ just an hour or two away.......
Have I mentioned how much I hate winter....?
We ended up getting 9" at my house when they were calling fro 3 to 4"! The weather since has been wonderful. The high yesterday was darn near 60 and supposed to be the same today with the long range looking not too bad...

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
70 at the moment, but it is expected to get into the 90s this weekend. Time to move my cigars from my house and lock em up in the air conditioned office.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Today was superzeroes (the opposite of subzero) most of the day.

I could have smoked outside!! Except its all melting snow, slush and mud. I wouldn't permit the kids to play out so I didn't either.

But... but... soon!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yup, my back yard is a real muddy mess from the warm weather and now rain we are getting today. It's 45 degrees today so I can't complain too much. Except when the dog goes out and chases squirrels up the pine trees and needs a bath every time she has to go out to pee lol.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Georgia weather is like the stock market...up and down and you almost have to bring another set of clothes with you when you go out for any length of time. This weekend is motorcycle weather...70 degrees and above so at least I know what to expect as I dust off a few cigars to smoke while I ride.