What's new

What is your favorite DR cigar?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay so I still consider myself a newb. I've only been smoking cigars for 11 months and never purchased a full box yet. After those 11 months the only thing I've definitively figured out is I'm a DR fan. Ashton, Aging Room, La Gloria Cubana, EP Carrillo, and my current favorite bargain brand Gurkha along with many others.

So my question is, for my continuing education, if you had to pick one DR cigar what would it be?

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
For a while A.Fuente Anejo. Really dig the 46 mostly; but the 60's, 48's and 49's are good for times when I want to enjoy one for a longer time. Recently tried the new 888 and can see these growing on me. But the 77 (aka Shark) is easily the most sought after size.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not big into pure DR cigars.. I tend to lean towards Nicaraguan puros, or at least Nicaraguan blends..

However, have enjoyed a few of the Swag Puro Dominicano more than any other DR cigar I've tried so far. There are a number of cigars with DR tobacco in the mix that I've enjoyed. Sam Leccia makes some nice cigars. I'm not particularly fond of the handful of A. Fuente I've had though. :dunno:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Aged Opus X Torp sizes and PL
All Anejos
Fuente SS Maddy

AND

Favorite of all time DR cigar Opus X Rising X