What's new

What is your favorite pistol?

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
S & W 357 in a bio gun safe secured under the bed on my side, H & K 40 cal in the walk-in closet by the safe, and maybe a few other hiding around the house.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also a fan of the wheelgun. Overall favorite is my Ruger Speed Six 357 Liberty model issued to the DE State Police in 1976. These days when I do carrie a wheelie is it a duracoated Tuarus M85 Ultra Lite.

Anothe great wonder 9MM is the CZ 75.

What are some of your favorites?

I love my Ruger security six, lots of fun and very accurate

My favorite's for plinking are still my Thompson contenders, something old fasioned about a single breech loader and it sort of makes you take more time and enjoy the afternoon, I have barrels in .44 mag, .45/410 .22 & .22 hornet.

I have a pre twentys navy issue 1911 thats fun to shoot also

my carry is a S&W 38 PS snubnose with the light weight frame and clipgrip that drops in behind the belt with no holster, covers with a tee shirt

Last edited:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just got a P11 today, it's the first handgun I've owned and it feels awesome. I can't wait to get to a range and fire it.
Congrats on you new purchase!
Put about 100 rounds through it at least to break it in. I’ve had mine for about ten years. Check your brass for any kind of scoring from the extractor. The extractor had sharp corners especially at the bottom. It would score the brass when picking up the round. I had to reshape and polish the extractor head. The gun runs flawlessly now with 1000+ round through it without a single malfunction. I was at a gun show 2 weeks ago and looking at a P11 they seem to have addressed the problem and I have not heard of it happening in any of the recent ones so you should be good to go once you break it in. If you do have any problems call them. Customer service is top notch.
A good web sight for you to go to is www.ktog.org (Kel-Tec Owners Group). There is a lot of info on the P11. It’s been up for many years but I haven’t been there for quite some time so I’m not sure how up to date it is on new stuff but the info there is still good (modifications, slick up the action, accessories and stuff like that).
Good luck with it. Be safe and have fun.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ruger 22/45
This sounds like what my uncle has. We went shooting last time and it had a red dot scope on it. Pretty sweet. With such low kickback and a scope you realize how important breathing and timing is for target shooting.

Though I am not positive his was a 45 grip, but I believe it was a Mark III either way.